eFiling technology and support services designed for court and court partner success.
Courts are increasingly partnering with the private sector to adopt and implement electronic filing for greater efficiency, cost savings and public access. As a court-certified Electronic Filing Service Provider (ESFP), LegalConnect understands the complexities of successfully deploying an electronic filing (eFiling) solution to establish a common portal for courts, case types and filers. We’ve uniquely combined our deep legal industry experience with eFiling expertise to deliver world-class eFiling technology supported by exceptional eFiler customer care.
We’re more than just eFiling & eService, we’ve re-imagined the entire legal industry
LegalConnect’s development is driven by unrelenting innovation and fanatically listening to our end users – courts, law firms and legal support providers – to make sure it always meets the latest standards. At LegalConnect, we have an audacious vision to connect the entire legal community for seamless electronic document and information exchange. You see, we’re blazing trails to enable the flow of legal documents and information in order to make it accessible to all. We’re aligned with the legal system’s direction and developing ways to enable the future of “what could be” for your advantage.
Why Courts and Court Partners Choose LegalConnect:
- Streamlined implementation process keeps eFiling projects on-time and on-budget
- Turn-key eFiling solution follows industry standards and is highly configurable to evolving local and legislative requirements
- Dedicated Product, Engineering and QA teams are available to make required XML changes or troubleshoot issues in real-time
- User-friendly eFiling portal caters to a broad eFiler customer base: indigents, self-represented litigants, attorneys/legal support staff, government entities and more
- World-class customer support, training and educational resources ensure eFiler and court user success
“During the launch of mandatory eFiling in Orange County Superior Court, LegalConnect came on board as the 4th EFSP. Not only did they have the technical and project management expertise required to complete a successful integration with the Court’s EFM, they also provided the necessary support structure to assist e-Filers in making the transition from paper to the electronic world which benefited the Court greatly.”
CEO of Orange County Superior Court